Post apocalyptic sailor jupiter!

One of my absolute favorite genres is post apocalyptic fiction. I love the idea of survival in a dystopian world.  So naturally, I am trying to make that the center of my art and I decided to create a fan art series of post apocalyptic sailor scouts. The first one I drew was sailor Jupiter. […]

Read More

Advancing the storyline

I absolutely love a good ‘choose your own adventure’ story. It takes me back to my old computer games like purple moon’s ‘Rockett’s New School’ where you chose the next part of the story and get to see the outcome. And now, one of my favorite bloggers just started one and I’m all about it! […]

Read More

2 weeks left

I have 2 weeks left in my first kickstarter campaign! I went from 11% to 20% in one week but I still need your help! Raising the other 80% in 14 days really seems like a stretch, but I truly believe I can do it! I will posting images of the pins soon as an […]

Read More

Growth

This week has been so chaotic that I literally could not think of anything to write today. I have re written this post about five times because I want to give you something positive to start your week off tomorrow. So here we go. Today’s post is really just a realization that I have grown in […]

Read More

The most nostalgic Christmas

Today is the last day of 2016. Some of you are reflecting on the year and feeling many emotions over it. Maybe it was really successful and you accomplished more than you expected and maybe you didn’t realize the year was ending and wished you had more time. You may also not care at all […]

Read More

So….where is Nell?

If you remember, a few posts back I wrote about a woman named Nell whose husband was ordered out of the house by a group of men from the military because the second civil war had finally broke out. She was distraught, helpless and confused. She couldn’t figure out what to do but knew that […]

Read More

Free Coloring Page- Native American Beauty

Coloring page download here! —-> nativeamerican   This was so much fun to draw and color, I really want to try this with more detail after I do some research about the Native American culture. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  

Read More